Aborted High Court Writs or Uncollected CCJs? Examples of how we go the extra mile
We have had a busy few months on behalf of our clients, which has included collecting on cases where others have failed. One case saw us collect in full. Another enforcement company had gone to collect (accompanied by their TV crew), but failed to recover anything.
We also collected on a £80,000 writ for unpaid livestock. We took control of 68 cows which were sold for £24,500. Another High Court enforcement company had been unsuccessful, while our agents went the extra mile to identify the cows, cross checking ear tags and liaising with DEFRA. This revealed inconsistencies such as some cows didn’t exist or had died. Our agents hard work and persistence enabled us to obtain passports to allow them to be moved. It also involved a vet to ensure they were TB tested before they were sold at auction. Some of the animals were in a poor state so animal welfare had to be involved. The farmer was arrested for breaching the peace.
At Court Enforcement Services, we make the extra effort to achieve full payment of money owed on behalf of our clients.
If you would like to explore any case, which appears to be uncollectable then please call Wayne Whitford on 07834 748183, alternatively you can Instruct us online
Our other court enforcement services include:
- CCJ Transfer Up to High Court Enforcement
- Employment Award & ACAS Settlements
- CRAR – Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery – at no cost
- Non Rent Arrears – restricted under CRAR – at no cost
- Forfeiture of Commercial Lease / Peaceful Possession
- Eviction & Removal of Squatters and Trespassers on Commercial Land and Property
- Absconded or Former Tenants Commercial Rent Arrears
- Process Serving