Trespasser and Squatter Removal.

We can solve the challenges presented by helping landlords to invoke their common law rights in order to return the land or property back to the rightful owner.

Eviction of Squatters & Trespassers

Having squatters or trespassers occupying your premises or land can be very stressful and often costly; especially when you have to make good any damage caused by them, to enable you to re-let and re-use the premises or land for its rightful and intended use.

Common Law – Trespass on Open Land

If the trespassers are occupying open land only, meaning that they are not in any buildings or structures, then we can solve the challenges presented by helping landlords to invoke their common law rights to return the land or property back to them as the rightful owner.

You can instruct us via our online warrant to ensure the removal of illegal trespassers from open land. We can also deal with fly tipping and fly traders operating from unauthorised sites on land as well as unauthorised trespassers and occupiers of industrial and agricultural land.

On receipt of the warrant, Court Enforcement Services will manage the project on your behalf. Our agents will attend the site and:

  1. Undertake a comprehensive risk assessment
  2. Serve notice of the eviction to the trespassers (usually scheduled for the following day)
  3. Notify the police, as to be available to prevent any possible breach of the peace being committed by the trespassers

Our operatives are excellent communicators and negotiators, ensuring that a clear explanation of the consequences of remaining on site is provided. However, should the trespassers refuse to vacate the land as directed, Our Enforcement Agents will re-attend to facilitate their removal.

On receipt of your instructions, Court Enforcement Services will act promptly. Provided that the online warrant is received by email or fax before noon, we can undertake this action on the same day of receipt of the warrant.

Writ of Possession (Trespass) – Squatters Occupying Buildings / Structures

If the trespassers are occupying a building or structure, then you will need a Court Order for Possession against trespassers (Persons Unknown) in order for us to then issue a Writ of Possession in the High Court and remove them.

If you have not yet obtained a Possession Order, you can still contact us, and we will gladly provide advice on the best steps to take prior to issuing proceedings to ensure you have the best chance of recovering your property. We can also connect you with our panel of solicitors who are able to assist in the service of documents (which we will handle for you), issuing of claims, possession proceedings and then they will pass the matter back to us for the enforcement process itself.

For each scenario Court Enforcement Services makes available to you our team’s knowledge bank and experience, to provide you with the most appropriate strategy. 


“The trespassers left the premises just before 12.00pm and peace and quiet has been re-established. Your agents have been very helpful, liaised with Police and all other parties concerned. They were very professional, polite and calm in the face of adversity when a larger group of subjects approached them. As a hotel we are in the business of customer care and I would like to say that I was impressed from the word go with the service you have provided. Jon, I appreciate you were on the ball after office hours and your emails and updates late into the evening were much valued as well. It gives and gave one confidence that one has chosen the right company to deal with a challenge and solve it. Top job.”
General Manager – 4-Star International Hotel.