Complaints Procedure.


We are committed to ensuring that fair treatment is embedded in every engagement with clients, customers and staff.

If we have not met your expectations, please do let us know – your comments will help us to improve our service in the future and give us the chance to put things right.

How to Make a Complaint

By email to:

By post to:

Court Enforcement Services Limited, PO Box 13230, Harlow CM20 9UH

When making your complaint please tell us as much information as possible to help us to understand your concerns.

Please make sure you provide,

  • your name, or business name, and address
  • your reference number
  • details of your complaint
  • any evidence you would like considered e.g. documents, photos

If you are complaining on behalf of somebody else, please ensure you provide written authority on behalf of the complainant.

Alternatively, you can complete our online form.

What Happens Next

When we receive your complaint our Customer Care team will record details and send you an acknowledgement within 5 working days before commencing their investigation. If you have not already done so, they will ask you to provide any additional information or evidence you would like us to consider.

At the end of our investigation we will send you our written response informing you of the outcome reached.

What if you Disagree

If you disagree with the outcome, we have reached you can request a review of your complaint. We will ask you to tell us why you disagree and it is important that you provide us with any supporting evidence you would like us to consider, such as documents, photographs, video’s etc.

We will review your initial complaint, our response to it and any new or different information you have provided to make sure we have undertaken a thorough investigation. At this stage, our response will only address any outstanding issues or where new evidence has changed the outcome.

A member of our Senior Management Team may undertake a review, decide whether they need to re-investigate any outstanding concerns and issue our final outcome letter.

At this stage you have exhausted our internal complaints process and you have the right to escalate the matter to the High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA) or seek your own independent legal advice.

High Court Officers Association
Drake House, Gadbrook Park