Frequently Asked Questions.

If you have been contacted by us and have any questions, you may find the answer below. If you need any further assistance please call us on 0343 504 1607.

I have received a Notice of Enforcement, what can I do?

The Notice of Enforcement is sent at the start of the compliance period and notifies the judgment debtor that a writ of control has been issued. The compliance period allows the judgment debtor 7 clear days in which to pay in full or put forward an offer of repayment which is acceptable to the creditor. Payment or an acceptable offer or repayment at this stage prevents the incurrence of further enforcement fees beyond the compliance stage fee (currently £75 plus VAT).

If you have received a letter you can make payment 24/7 via our automated telephone service on 0343 504 1607 and selecting option 1. A list of alternative payment methods can be found here: Payment Options. Please ensure that you quote our reference number, which is stated on the letter and begins with “6011”. Failure to quote this may result in the payment not being allocated to your account.

I would like to put forward an offer of repayment, how can I do this?

If you would like to propose a payment arrangement, please contact us on 0343 504 1607 and select option 2 to speak with a member of our team. Our advisor will review your account and may ask some questions around your current circumstances and ability to pay the balance.

All offers of repayment are subject to creditor approval and will be relayed to them for their consideration. Where possible you should look to make a reasonable down payment as this shows your commitment to the proposal.

I am already in a payment arrangement, has anything changed?

Please continue to make your payments as usual. This will ensure that your arrangement is not broken and therefore, halt any further enforcement activity.

You can continue to make payments 24/7 via our automated telephone service on 0343 504 1607 and selecting option 1. All our available methods of payment can be found here: Payment Options.

My circumstances have changed and I am having difficulty making payment, what are my options?

If you are having difficulties making payment it is important you contact us and speak with an advisor. In some cases your account may be reviewed by our in-house welfare team who are trained to deal with a variety of different scenarios. Our Welfare Officers will be able to review your circumstances in detail and relay this to the creditor, whilst also signposting you to independent advice charities.

If you require free independent debt advice, you can contact one of the following debt charities

I have received a letter for someone that does not live at my address, what should I do?

The letter has been sent to your address on the instruction of our client.

To remove the address, you will need to provide us with proof of residency; acceptable documentation would be a mortgage statement or tenancy agreement detailing the current occupants, which is dated and signed.

Please be aware that if the documentation supplied is not clear we may need to contact you again to confirm the information.

Please send the information we need to You should attach photographs or scanned images of the supporting evidence.

Until we receive this information we must act on the instructions we have so please provide the information as soon as possible to avoid further inconvenience.

Will an Enforcement Agent visit my address?

Enforcement Agents may conduct visits between the hours of 6am and 9pm daily.

An Enforcement Agent will be scheduled to attend your property if you do not pay or contact us to arrange payment by the date stated in the Notice of Enforcement sent to you. This is known as the ‘compliance stage’ of recovery.

You will avoid additional fees being added to the amount outstanding (as detailed on the reverse of the Notice of Enforcement) if you resolve this matter before an Agent visits your property.

What if I cannot afford to pay my in debt in full?

Do not ignore the correspondence you have received from us – the problem will not go away and we can help explore your options to resolve.

If you are not able to pay the balance in full, you must contact us immediately on 0343 504 1607 to discuss the payment options available to you and prevent further recovery action and additional costs.

Within the guidelines specified by our clients, we will work with you to agree a realistic payment arrangement based on an assessment of your circumstances.

Please be aware that payment arrangements are discretionary and failure to maintain the payment terms will result in further enforcement action.