- Easy process to instruct a High Court Enforcement Officer to recover the money you are still owed.
- Fresh approach in recovering outstanding debts from unpaid CCJ’s
- Our admin Service to Transfer Up CCJ's to High Court Enforcement is free (court fee £66 is payable)
- We focus on High Court Enforcement - the highest collection & ‘payments in full’ rates
- Fast action & prompt debtor engagement often results in earlier resolution
- National coverage –friendly and professional team available to help you at every stage
Our Other Court Enforcement Services Include:
Commercial Land & Property
Court Enforcement Services offer an extensive range of recovery and enforcement solutions to landlords and their management agents within the commercial property and land services sector.
This includes Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR), Commercial Service Charge & Non Rent Arrears, Forfeiture of Lease, Eviction & Removal of Trespassers and Squatters, Absconded or Former Tenants.
We also have a Specialist Eviction and Security Services division. This offers clients a complete one-stop solution for large-scale enforcement operations.
Other High Court Enforcement Services
If you have an Employment Tribunal Award or ACAS settlement that remains unpaid, then our High Court Enforcement service can help recover the money owed and it’s free to you!
As a market leader in the Utilities sector, we offer a bespoke recovery service for our clients. This service will be tailored to meet your requirements across a range of operations.
Legal Support Services
We offer a comprehensive nationwide Process Serving facility. If you need a Court Order or have other legal documents to be personally served, we can assist you with this service anywhere in the UK.
As part of all our services we offer an efficient and compliant trace and investigation service.
*High Court Enforcement Officers are responsible for the enforcement of the Writs of Execution issued out of the High Court, the most popular of which being the “Writ of Control” formerly known as “Writ of Fieri Facias” or “Writ of Fi Fa”. This is a writ issued for the recovery of money owed and provides for the seizure and sale of the judgment debtor’s goods.
© Court Enforcement Services