Court Enforcement Services Publishes Update on Ethical Enforcement
Court Enforcement Services has produced a special supplement on Ethical Enforcement, which, has been published in association with Credit Strategy Magazine and can be accessed via the link below.
The report covers how we endured the turbulence of 2020, our strategy for 2021 and beyond as well as insights from key commentators such as CCUA Chair, Rob Thompson and Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer, Paul Caddy, who was President of CIVEA during the implementation of the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act.
- An introduction to Court Enforcement Services: Managing Director, Daron Robinson explains our strategy for 2021 and beyond.
- What price justice? Chair of the Civil Court Users’ Association, Rob Thompson on court fee increases.
- Looking for clarity on control of goods: Neil Jinks, Head of Client Development & Communications explains why the Ministry of Justice needs to look at video call enforcement.
- Navigating the enforcement landscape: Paul Caddy, Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer, explains current regulations and best practice.
- ‘One bad debt can make or break a company’ – Director, Wayne Whitford, explains the ethos of Court Enforcement Services and its commitment to its clients.
- A strategic approach that has been with us since our foundation: An introduction to the directors and managers at Court Enforcement Services.
For more information about our ethical approach, please contact us:
T: 01993 220557