Individuals & Freelancers (Litigants in Person).

We can assist you by enforcing your unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) if it is for a sum more than £600.00 (including interest, court fees and costs).

We offer a fast and effective remedy via our free transfer up service to enforce using our High Court Enforcement Officers.

By transferring the judgment up to the High Court and issuing a Writ of Control, we have the power to seize the debtor’s goods if they fail to make payment.

Unlike County Court Bailiffs, our High Court Enforcement Agents are paid on results and have more powers. Only a fixed Court fee of £66 is payable up front, which, is recoverable from the debtor if successful and will then be included in the monies paid over to you.

Please visit our ‘CCJ’s Transfer Up to High Court Enforcement’ page for details of how to instruct us.

Once we have received your instructions, we will apply for your County Court Judgment (CCJ) to be transferred up to the High Court and issue your Writ of Control. Once we have received the writ back from the court, we can proceed with enforcement action.

We will act quickly to enforce and keep you advised of all developments throughout.

If you have not yet obtained a CCJ, you can still contact us. We can provide you with advice on the best way forward prior to issuing proceedings, to ensure you have the best chance of recovering your debt. We can also connect you with our panel of solicitors who can assist you in the issuing of any claim, possession proceedings or combined proceedings.

We appreciate any debt owed to you can easily become a major concern. One debt can potentially have a massive impact on your life and finances irrespective of whether it is owed to you personally or to your business. We are here to help to take away the burden.

In the circumstances, we understand the need to act quickly and efficiently to make every effort to recover the outstanding sum for you sooner rather than later.

Our aim is to make our High Court enforcement services easily accessible to you and to help guide and support you through every step of the process.

We will explain everything to you in plain English and simple terms to aid your understanding and to give you some peace of mind.

We are focused on early stage resolution, aiming to recover your money as quickly as possible to keep costs down and the burden on you to a minimum.

For more information please call us on 0343 504 1606 or email your enquiry to

Missing Debtor and/or Tenant?

We provide a Debtor Tracing Service covering the whole of the UK, which, is conducted on a “no trace, no fee” basis.

Employment Tribunal Awards and ACAS Awards

We can also help you to enforce your unpaid Employment Tribunal Award or ACAS Award through the same High Court enforcement process as outlined above.

Residential Landlords

We can assist you to recover unpaid rent as well as to take back possession of your property by way of a High Court Writ of Possession where you have obtained a Possession Order in the County Court and require the eviction of the tenants.

High Court enforcement is a much faster way of taking possession, but you will need to ensure you have the permission of the Court to enforce in this way.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss this in more detail.