Recruiting! Senior Client Services Administrator
Due to Court Enforcement Services continued growth we are recruiting for the newly created position of Senior Client Services Administrator within our Client services team based in our Waltham Abbey office.
JOB TITLE: Senior Client Services Administrator
SALARY: Dependent on experience
SUMMARY OF ROLE: As Senior Client Administrator you will be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining the on boarding of new clients and ongoing performance of existing clients. You will be responsible for reviewing cases and contacting clients on a regular basis to discuss performance. A key part of your role will be to identify improvements and potential opportunities and relay these to senior management.
Key responsibilities include;
- Review client case reports and headline MI on a weekly basis to identify ways to increase performance
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and secure messaging
- On boarding of new clients
- Being the first point of contact and providing daily support and training as required to the client services team.
- Maintaining the CRM system to ensure all data is up to date and accurate
CLOSING DATE: Monday 1st August 2016
For a full job description and to be consider for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter briefly outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com