Thank You from Our Directors
As our third calendar year draws to an end, we would like to give a massive thank you to all our clients, staff and enforcement agents.
2016 has been a busy year, which has seen us launch a new division, make our first company acquisition, and roll out our new Agent Patroller app. It has also seen us appoint two key members to our senior team and internally promote two others.
Since our launch, we have recovered more than £30,000,000.00 for our clients, which itself is beyond our own expectations, and a fantastic achievement.
Here are some of our highlight’s in 2016:
- In February, we appointed Adele Whitehurst as New Head of Client Services
- Also in February, we proudly sponsored Legal Team of the Year category at the CICM British Credit Awards
- Spring was an exceptionally busy period:
- Daron Robinson was promoted to our senior management board as Operations Director
- Jodie Martinelli was promoted to Support Services Manager
- We launched a new division – Specialist Eviction and Security Services.
- Our new Agent Patroller App was launched to become the only management platform for Field Agents to schedule work and submit reports.
- We sponsored the Legal Team of the Year category at the Credit Today Awards
- In July, we acquired Elliott Davies
- In September, our new Agent Patroller App won the category for Best Use of Technology at the Utilities & Telecoms Awards.
- In October, our App also made it as a finalist for the Credit Excellence Awards and we sponsored and our team attended CCRInteractive for the first time
- This month we have finalised our relocation in mid-January to a property, three times the size of our current premises – more information to be provided shortly
I would like to thank our clients for their continued support and look forward to an exciting year ahead, with some exceptional recent contract wins commencing next year.
If your company has not yet instructed us but would like to discuss further in the New Year, please contact me or Wayne Whitford. We’d be very interested to show how our personal client attention helps to achieve exceptional recovery rates, on High Court Enforcement.
On behalf of all the Directors may I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Daren Simcox MCIVEA
Joint Managing Director
T: 01992 663 399