Still Owed Money on Your CCJ?
Why not try our Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement service?
5 Reasons to Transfer Up your County Court Judgment (CCJ) to our High Court Enforcement
- Our High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) have more powers than County Court bailiffs
- We are a private company and are only paid on results – based on the amount we collect
- When the debt has been passed onto us, we can apply a further 8% interest on your behalf
- Our clients find it’s a quicker and more cost-effective process to enforce and collect
- There is a much better chance to collect the full amount owed
Can we help with your CCJ?
- Is the money owed from the unpaid CCJ including the debt, court fees & interest, above £600?
- Is the judgment less than 6 years old?
- Is it a debt in England & Wales?
- Is it an unregulated debt e.g. not regulated by the Consumer Credit Act?
– This means we can deal with business debts, tribunal awards, utility arrears, old rent arrears
If the answer is YES to all the above then WE CAN HELP
Why Use Us?
- As the owners of Court Enforcement Services, we can assure you that we are results orientated, highly proactive and provide a very personal service to each client.
- We offer a fresh approach in recovering outstanding debts from unpaid CCJ’s
- We focus on High Court Enforcement to have the highest collection & ‘payments in full’ rates
(This is supported when we are benchmarked against competitors)
- Our fast action and our prompt engagement with the debtor often results in earlier resolution
- National coverage – our friendly and professional team are on hand to help you at every stage
Our admin service to Transfer Up the CCJ to High Court is FREE!
(Court Fee £66 is payable)
- Instruct us online 24/7 via the electronic form
– if you have the County Court Judgment & supporting documents to hand (pdf/jpeg/word formats) these can be uploaded. Time: allow 5-7 minutes approx to complete
- or Download the PDF to complete, post or email to us Time: allow 4-7 days for receipt/processing
- If you need further information: more, or call 0343 504 1606,or email or view our video