Still Owed Money on Your CCJ?
Why not try our Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement service?
- Our High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) have more powers than County Court bailiffs
- We are a private company and are only paid on results – based on the amount we collect
- When the debt has been passed onto us, we can apply a further 8% interest on your behalf
- Our clients find it’s a quicker and more cost-effective process to enforce and collect
- There is a much better chance to collect the full amount owed
- Is the money owed from the unpaid CCJ including the debt, court fees & interest, above £600?
- Is the judgment less than 6 years old?
- Is it a debt in England & Wales?
- Is it an unregulated debt e.g. not regulated by the Consumer Credit Act?
– This means we can deal with business debts, tribunal awards, utility arrears, old rent arrears
If the answer is YES to all the above then WE CAN HELP
- As the owners of Court Enforcement Services, we can assure you that we are results orientated, highly proactive and provide a very personal service to each client.
- We offer a fresh approach in recovering outstanding debts from unpaid CCJ’s
- We focus on High Court Enforcement to have the highest collection & ‘payments in full’ rates
(This is supported when we are benchmarked against competitors)
- Our fast action and our prompt engagement with the debtor often results in earlier resolution
- National coverage – our friendly and professional team are on hand to help you at every stage
Our admin service to Transfer Up the CCJ to High Court is FREE!
(Court Fee £66 is payable)
- Instruct us online 24/7 via the electronic form
– if you have the County Court Judgment & supporting documents to hand (pdf/jpeg/word formats) these can be uploaded. Time: allow 5-7 minutes approx to complete
- or Download the PDF to complete, post or email to us Time: allow 4-7 days for receipt/processing
- If you need further information: more, or call 0343 504 1606,or email or view our video