Court Enforcement Services – How we help recover money and property
Court Enforcement Services offers a new results-focussed approach to High Court Enforcement and CRAR – Commercial Rent Arrears and Service Charge Recovery.
Our company provides a comprehensive range of court enforcement services throughout the UK. Authorised as High Court Enforcement Officers (formerly known as Sheriffs) and Enforcement Agents, Court Enforcement Services works on behalf of our clients to undertake the following:
High Court Enforcement Services
- Enforce money judgments to recover money owed by debtors:
We focus on enforcing High Court Writs, including transfer up of CCJs above £600 and less than 6 years old, to the High Court – our CCJ transfer up administration service is at no cost to client*
- Recover unpaid Employment Tribunal Awards/ACAS Settlements*
- Apply for and enforce possession orders
(including agreements covered by company lets and rent-to-rent schemes)
- Recovery of specific goods*
*A court fee of only £66 is payable.
Commercial Property and Land (CRAR and non-CRAR)
- Recovery of Commercial Rent (CRAR) and Service Charge arrears
- Remove trespassers and squatters from property and land, and fly traders from commercial premises
- Undertake forfeiture of commercial lease
Other legal support services
- Tracing and Process Serving form part of our court enforcement services portfolio
Court Enforcement Services provides solutions for corporate and public sectors clients as well as private individuals.
We work with law firms and in-house legal teams, debt collection agencies, utilities, commercial and residential landlords, property management agents, corporate and public sector clients.
For further information T: 0343 504 1606
E: [email protected]