No CCJ - need advice?

If you have not yet obtained a County Court Judgment or CCJ, you can still contact us.

We can also connect you with our panel of independent solicitors who are able to assist in the issuing of claim, possession proceedings or combined.

We will gladly provide enforcement advice on the best steps to take prior to issuing, to ensure you have the best chance of recovering your debts. You may find our video below helpful.

Our panel of solicitors are also able to assist in the issuing of

  • Statutory Demands
  • Bankruptcy Petitions
  • Winding Up Petitions on failed writs.

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Call 0343 504 1606 or email