6 of the Best – CCJ Transfer Up to High Court Enforcement
We have had a busy previous month on behalf of one of our High Court Enforcement clients. This includes 6 big cases most of which, without our involvement, would have probably ended up been written off as ‘gone aways’. Our team of Enforcement Agents made every effort to fully investigate each case, achieving 5 out of 6 payments in full. In the other case the Enforcement Agent was able to secure a high value asset, (a Ferrari), to cover the cost of the debt. We have successfully collected almost £120k on behalf of this client.
You don’t need to have a large amount of money owed to you to consider using our High Court Enforcement services. From £600, which can include court fee and interest we can help recovery what is owed.
If you want more advice on seemingly uncollectable debt from outstanding CCJs then call us on 01992 663 399. Instruct us online
Our other court enforcement services include:
- CCJ Transfer Up to High Court Enforcement
- Employment Award & ACAS Settlements
- CRAR – Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery – at no cost
- Non Rent Arrears – restricted under CRAR – at no cost
- Forfeiture of Commercial Lease / Peaceful Possession
- Eviction & Removal of Squatters and Trespassers on Commercial Land and Property
- Absconded or Former Tenants Commercial Rent Arrears
- Process Serving
High Court Enforcement Officers are responsible for the enforcement of the Writs of Execution issued out of the High Court, the most popular of which being the “Writ of Control” formerly known as “Writ of Fieri Facias” or “Writ of Fi Fa”. This is a writ issued for the recovery of money owed and provides for the seizure and sale of the judgment debtor’s goods.