Highlights from 2017
2017 was another excellent year for Court Enforcement Services, helping our clients to recover millions of pounds in arrears. From this success our company has now become a market leader and has grown in size employing more quality people.
Below are some of our highlights in 2017:
- January saw us move to new offices, three times the size of our previous ones.
- In February we proudly sponsored the ‘Legal Team of the Year’ at the CICM British Credit Awards.
- We completed our 2nd Trading Year in April. During this period we have recovered in excess of £20,000,000.00 for our clients.
- May saw us sponsor the Charity Auction in aid of Childline NSPCC at Credit Awards.
- In June we announced our endorsement of the Certificated Enforcement Agents Association (CEAA). We also secured the top 3 market positionin the High Court Enforcement market sector.
- August saw us expand and restructure our Business Support and Client Service Teams. This included the promotion of Jodie Martinelli, to the new Head of Business Administration and Services.
- In October we were sponsors of the Innovation of the Year of category at the U&T Awards (Utilities & Telecoms).
- Announcement in November that Court Enforcement Services is a Finalist at the CICM’s British Credit Awards 2018 – Best use of Credit Technology
So what will 2018 bring? watch this space ….
Happy New Year Everyone!